Trainer / Consultant / Project Coordinator
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Postgraduate studies – Public relations and Partnership Marketing
- CTSR (Solution-focused Brief Therapy Center) – Level 1 Therapist
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities – The Training of Creative Problem-Solving.
- British Council – Active Citizens Project, Training for the Leaders of Active Community
- GT Mentor Champions of Training Academy – Transformation & Development School
Specializes in motivational and creativity development trainings, coordinates workshops and AC/DC projects. Participates in evaluating the employees’ potential on every level of competence measurement – designs tasks, creates competence descriptions, and provides feedback. An author of academic publications in the field of motivational and cognitive psychology, and popular scientific articles on the quality of life. She has organized, conducted, and led volunteer groups and social campaigns. Discovering competence and supporting people development is her passion. She adores active rest – street roller-skating and MTB cycling.
Organizations which she supported with training and/or consulting projects include:
Bank BPH, Raiffeisen Polbank, Thomson Reuters Poland, Energa Operator S.A, Energa S.A., PGE Polish Energy Group S.A, PGE GiEK S.A., PGE EO S.A., Hewelianum Centre, Bryza Hotel in Jurata, Gdynia Bridge of Hope Foundation (Fundacja Gdyński Most Nadziei), University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Gdansk University of Technology, Young Digital Planet.
The ability to establish and maintain satisfying relations, planning skills, life enjoyment