Trainer / Consultant / Coach
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Gdansk University of Technology – Master of Science Degree in Hydraulic Engineering
- CTSR (Solution-focused Brief Therapy Center) – Level 2 Therapist
- Centre for Psychological Support and Education INTRA - Train the Trainer
- Prospera –Team Management Leadership
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Applied Psychology of Creativity
She organizes trainings in social, personal, and managerial skills, as well as managerial coaching. As an independent and senior coach, she conducted numerous workshops, and has an extensive experience in organizational consulting. She has prepared competence and task job descriptions, created competence diagnosing, competence potential assessing, and recruitment and selection tools. As an assessor, she evaluated over 400 people with whom she had career development conversations. She also windsurfs with great determination along with some successes.
Organizations which she supported with training and/or consulting projects include:
Agricultural Market Agency, AKZO, Aluship, AXA, Biedronka, BPH, BRE Leasing, Coplan, Douglas, EDF Elektrociepłownia Wybrzeże, ENEA, Energomontaż, Fortis Bank, GWO Gdansk Educational Publishing House, GE Money Bank, Gemplus,, Indykpol, Komfort, Kompania Piwowarska, Link4, Lotos, LPP, Lukas Bank, Medicover, MPK Łódź, NBP, Nord Kalk, Orlen, PEKAES, Petrobaltic, Pipelife, PKP, Polkomtel, PGE Polish Energy Group S.A., PZU, Schenker, Spedpol, Styropol, Tech Data, Financial Company SKOK, Ultimate Fashion, Employment Office in Malborku, Vatenfall, Warbud, Voivodeship Labour Office in Warsaw, Wyeth, ZCH Luboń, BRE Bank.
Inquisitiveness, life enjoyment, consistency